Search This Blog

Friday, 9 January 2015

Notable dates

Here we go, because I failed at keeping track earlier and that's what I get.

First kiss (and confession we liked one another): Night of Thursday the 6th of November, 2014 (really early morning the 7th)

First official date: Night of Saturday the 15th of November, 2014 (to be used for anniversaries and shit)

First time doing it (dry humping): Night of Tuesday the 18th of November, 2014 (again, really closer to early morning the 19th)

Deciding "I guess we're dating:" Night of Thursday the 20th of November, 2014

First time doing it (intercourse): Morning of Saturday 6th of December, 2014

Deciding "yes, we're serious (after meeting my parents):" Night of Monday the 15th of December, 2014
Note: I think we'd had the serious talk a few days earlier but I have no record of it...

First time saying "I love you": Morning of Friday the 19th of December, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment