Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

A conversation!

Blog, you don't know about the time, a couple of weeks ago, when I ran into him on the way to the bathroom and had an awkward 3 x "How are you?" conversation. The time when I felt stupid and wished I'd somehow managed to convey to him "I am capable of intelligent conversation!" You also don't know about the times where I felt stupid because I felt like he barely acknowledged my existence. You do know about my awkward facebook friend request that I cancelled a couple of days later. Remember? Well, here's a nice counter to all that. We're facebook friends!

After talking for two hours (maybe less) even though the purpose was to be with other people while I was at the place where he happens to work (but they also make lovely drinks), we're facebook friends!´

I am so happy. I can't stop smiling and my throat is a little sore from squeeing a bit much on the way back. He asked if I'd like to go to the shabbat on Friday and that means you don't need to ask where I'll be on Friday. I actually have an excuse to to talk to him and we didn't use it. We kept talking about all of these other things. And he's smart, and very honest and he said he was an open book and I don't know if I should feel special if he says his whole life is open to everyone but he sort of told me about personal decisions he was making in a low voice and I can't express how happy I am that he felt close enough to me to say so. He may even get into tango! Tango!

Oh, and he smelled delightful. I know because I sort of hugged him while doing a tango demonstration of sorts. 

!!!

!!!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

No comments:

Post a Comment