Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 March 2014

An engagement

I had a very odd dream last night where R1 and I had sort of gotten engaged. The actual arrangement was that if come a certain time (I think it was if I turned 28) and I had no one else, I'd be married to him. For all practical purposes, though, I considered myself married to him already. I'd happily agreed to it, too. R1 was very proper about the whole thing and made contracts for me to sign. This is important, because later on I met M1 and he asked about my engagement. First, he asked what I had felt like on the day I got married, which was when I explained to him that I wasn't actually married just yet. He then started asking all these questions about whether or not there was a physical contract (beyond the verbal agreement) and I went out on a quest to find them. 

Elsewhere in a different dream, or perhaps in the same one, I was sort of being hazed by N1 and L1 on the way to the hairdresser's. I was exhausted from all the running and jumping and whatever else it is I had to do to get there after they put crazy obstacles in my way. 

Then there's another dream where I was watching things unfold much like on a television show or a film. There was a couple I was rooting for and it's exactly the couple that worked out. However, others around me were rooting for a different pairing and were upset. I was just happy that the one I was shipping for worked out.

For the last week or so, I've had this song stuck in my head:


No comments:

Post a Comment