Search This Blog

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

I kissed a girl and I didn't like it

In a dream, I mean. I haven't kissed anyone, boy or girl, in a very long time.

I had an interesting dream last night. I was talking to someone who reminded me of Nick, from New Girl, and the conversation got a bit flirty. I told him he reminded me of Nick, he understood the reference. He was not doing anything to guard himself from the sun. I ended up covering his arm with a wet sand "cast" or maybe just suggesting that he do that, arguing it could shield him from the sunlight in a way he'd agree with (I suppose he didn't like sunblock? I can't remember his arguments). At any rate, he said something very obvious and sort of expected me to respond coyly. I'm not sure what he said but I'm sure it mirrored LesMisGuy's "What would you do?" and this time I just went for a kiss. Except, when I kissed him it wasn't him at all. Maybe it wasn't him being obvious either. It was a girl. Shorter than me, long, dark wavy hair. I was excited going in for the kiss, but kissing her wasn't that nice. It felt cold and was a bit too bitey, in a non-sexy way (I daresay LesMisGuy really had it right when he did it). So... I'm not sure what to make of this dream, except I'm obviously still going over LesMisGuy events over and over in my head. 

Who's anxiously waiting for SmTn's appearance (in the form of a possibly drunken text message) on my birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment