Search This Blog

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

You can make perfect and still not mess with time

I had a dream last night about LesMisGuy. It had been a while. We were in school1. so were the queen bees, N1 and L2(?). I remember seeing him from a distance in the cafeteria. He was wearing an orange shirt showing he belonged to the chess club. I considered joining just to be close to him but it was already the end of the semester and I didn't know if he'd be around next year. I seemed to think he wouldn't, actually. I wish I could say our eyes met but I can't seem to remember it happening. I do remember thinking that the reason he was in school1 had something to do with me. I tried to brush it off, but I couldn't think of another explanation why he would be there. Later in the dream I talked to this girl who told me men [she meant LesMisGuy] regretted not being with [me]. Sorry. Can't remember her words, just the overall message. I thought she was just saying that, like you do when you're trying to comfort a girl with boy problems, but she seemed to know what she was talking about. I can't remember whether it was with her or someone else that I cooked a recipe for my perfect man by pouring liquids from glass bottles into I know not what, each liquid representing a different quality. As I poured them in, it was noted that I could make the perfect man but there was no guarantee I would get to meet him, or be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment