Search This Blog

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Como camarón

I had a dream about SmTn again last night. This time I just remember looking at pictures of him and thinking he looked good (and missing him). Remembering that dream made me check Facebook, and checking Facebook made me realise I completely forgot about EBF's birthday yesterday. Which is curious, because just yesterday I heard a song I hadn't heard in a very long time which reminded me of him.

I have worried about congratulating him, wishing him a happy elated birthday in some original way, seeing how I actually bothered last year... But then, I checked and realised that it was a stupid thing to do and gave up on the idea, somewhat relieved to know I'm too late anyway. Though I wanted to contact him and let him know I'm in town, I put it off indefinitely. I haven't even tried to contact AOB. I'll be at the cinema tomorrow night with my sister and her friend. I don't care if I don't get to go out more as long as I can afford to help around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment