Search This Blog

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Relationship

I probably had more dreams last night, I know I'd had dreams when I woke up at various times before the alarm rang, but only one really stuck with me. 

You know that group presentation I had with two other people, one of which did pretty much nothing? Well, I had a dream, if not about him, about someone who reminded me a lot of him. In the dream, he fancied me. He didn't really know me, and I didn't really know him, but he had this very elaborate and very romantic display asking me to be his girlfriend. It was so much so that I couldn't refuse and said yes even though I regretted it almost immediately. I remember it being posted on Facebook and having told no one (even A) about it, but seeing 7-9 "likes" on it and feeling a bit stupid. I had no feelings for him. I didn't break up with him, however, because I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I kept telling myself I had to at least give him a chance. In waking life, it all seems deeply wrong. I suddenly started wondering today, during the group therapy meeting, if this person who looked a lot like my classmate was anything at all like SmTn. Well, not the person, I guess, the situation with him, rather. I don't have a good answer for that, except to point out that I actually grew to like SmTn/realised I liked him, and that SmTn didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. 

Can I just say, I am loving this colder weather. The air smells crisp, it's only just the right level of cold that it's nice to sit outside to eat lunch (which I did*) and the fresh air + cool temperatures combination is so much more delightful than being in a stuffy office/classroom/indoors place. 

*LEARN TO BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS, DAY BY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment