Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

*can't think of a curse string long enough*

*Nazgûl shriek*

Aunt A says to close be careful about the motherfucking window. Like I didn't fucking already know it was her behind it. I want to fucking sleep. I know with a very high level of certainty that none of the nonsense she's thinking of as excuses are valid reasons to keep the window shut when I she can't allow any of my rational reasoning to stay cool at night and sleep. So fuck it. I'm tired and I'm too bloody angry about the fact that she even had to point it out. Fuck her. Fuck this. FUUUUCK. Why must it ever be so bloody hard to sleep? Why must it be her fucking mission in life to see to it that I don't sleep?

Now what is it?

She can't sleep if a window in the house is open. She can't sleep. Are you fucking kidding me??? 


What do you do with this anger?

What? WHAT?!


I was going to write about group therapy. I was going to write about social awkwardness. I was going to write about hunches and about shit I can't even fucking remember right now. 

Fuck this. Fuck this. Fuck this. Fuck her. Fuck them. Fuck the bloody situation that got me into this mess. Fuck it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment