Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Meeting the girlfriend

I don't know if this dream is from last night or the night before, but I can't believe I'd been forgetting to write about it. I had a dream where I met SmTn's girlfriend. As in, she as introduced to me. She was incredibly nice. I wish I remembered more about the dream, but I don't. In my dream, she had short curly hair (big curls, 1920s style?)

Maybe it's the reason I just remembered, maybe it has nothing to do with it. An e-mail from SmTn arrived a short while ago. He lets on that he's been partying quite a lot the last couple of weeks. I can't make up my mind about whether or not that is unusual or not because, get this, I don't actually know him all that well. Most of what he tells me is actually kind of inconsequential and I don't know all that much about him. He knows when I'm insecure, worried, happy, or whatever, but I don't quite get as much from him and I'm starting to get the feeling that he's hiding something big. I can't shake the feeling that it would be marriage, but it may be bigger than that (Yes, my not so quick reader, if you need confirmation I'm talking about children). It could also be nonsense in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment