Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

To the kind online stranger

Hello,

I do have money, but I hope you'll understand I can't pay for your help (though I promise I will, if I manage to sell an old textbook or get another additional income.)

I wanted to say "Thank you." It was so very helpful to have a living, breathing, answering human being to talk to about my problems. 

Not that I don't like you, blog, but you haven't quite become self-aware yet.

Until my therapy session comes through I may want to talk to you again. I appreciate that you are intelligent and understanding. I appreciate that you had suggestions and advice. I appreciate that you had questions that invited reflection. I appreciate that you were there for me when no one else was and you put your own time into it, expecting nothing in return. 

Thank you.


Thank you so much.



linaThumbe

No comments:

Post a Comment