Search This Blog

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

First encounter

I was cleaning around the office a little bit when I came upon some papers. I was just going to throw them any which way in a drawer I don't intend to use, but I felt bad for whoever owns them or needs them later, so I decided to set them neatly at the bottom of the drawer. Among the papers were a folded sheet of paper with instructions on how to put on a condom. This is my first encounter with the contents of a box of condoms. Awesome.

Worth noting:
1) The paper was open (not folded down), meaning someone actually stopped to read the instructions (presumably while in the office).
2) I actually hesitated before deciding "No, actual condom wrappers don't include instructions, that would be silly."

No comments:

Post a Comment