Search This Blog

Saturday, 10 August 2013

The postcard that wasn't

I meant to write something clever, witty, thoughtful or at the very least interesting. I don't even remember what I wrote, but it took me far too long and I think all I managed to come up with was something along the lines of 

Hello, and greetings to you from the place of my trip. Today was great. I couldn't ask for more, except, perhaps, the weather (and maybe having you for company, too? so inappropriate). Sweaty hugs from me too because I can't think of anything else to say. (Sorry I didn't mail this from the place I bought the postcard from. I know it defeats the purpose if I send the postcard a month late from the wrong place. Postcards and procrastination don't mix very well.) 

linaThumbe

I'm terrible at this. Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment