Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Prejudice: pets

I have a prejudice to declare: people who are not nice to pets have dark spots in their souls. I'm sorry, but I just can't think you're a good person if you can't have the decency to be nice to animals. If you can run over someone's pet (it's bad enough with random animals out on the street) without blinking an eye and go about your merry way then fuck you. You don't deserve to live. But even in the smaller cases when it's just a friendly dog doing nothing more than walking over to you excitedly and sniffing you that makes you mad, mad enough to kick the dog, I don't like you. That goes out to you LC4. That goes out to you, aunt A yelling at the dog to be quiet. That goes to you, uncle C and aunt B giving nasty looks to the dog for walking near you. If I do say so myself, she's come a long way since I first got here. She can be inside the house. She will not try to steal food from your hands. She knows better than to jump at people, no matter how excited she is and will listen if she forgets and you just say "No." 

No comments:

Post a Comment