Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 August 2013

In case three posts today weren't enough

I was talking to mum, aunt MT and the others on Skype when aunt A walked into my room and asked if I wanted something to eat and why I hadn't left my room all day (what does she care? she was out in the afternoon). She left. A while later she walked in requesting that I hang up so she can call them because if she speaks from my room at a chilly 26ºC she would get a sore throat. I pointed out to her that the temperature is not in fact cold with an actual thermometer but she feels cold so it MUST be cold and I do declare the cases where someone got a sore throat from moving wind below tornado speeds at 26ºC in the last 10 years can be counted with my fingers. She sits right where the air conditioning (and much cooler than 26ºC) vent blows in the living room and she doesn't have a problem with that. She's being absolutely fucking ridiculous! Request that I stop talking to my parents like she has something so much more important to talk about with them, and to come up with such a fucking stupid excuse to tell me to do so is just infuriating. Infuriating, I tell you! And cooler temperatures are nowhere to be seen in the next month or so. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment