Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Words! Dream words!

I had a dream where LesMisGuy asked me to be his girlfriend, I think.

I'm no longer 100% sure, and the more I try to remember how the dream went, the less clear it all seems. I do remember there being a short episode of jealousy: he thought I fancied someone else and had backed away from me. When he got the chance, though, he asked me to make sure. The other fellow would not have stood a chance even being considered as an option, of course I didn't like him! And then he asked me something, or he told me something. This is the part I'm not so sure about. He could have asked me to be his girlfriend, or told me he had feelings for me. I don't know. All I know is that I felt relieved when he did and from that moment on we were a couple and it was lovely. I wish I could remember if we kissed.


Not quite over him, no...

No comments:

Post a Comment