Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Liza Maria

Songs of the day, "Just you wait"




One day I'll be famous I'll be proper and prim,
Go to St. James so often I will call it St. Jim
One evening the king will say 'Oh Liza, old thing
I want all of England your praises to sing'

and "Maria"




How do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find a word that means 'Maria'?
A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the-wisp! A clown!
Many a word you know you'd like to tell her
Many a thing she ought to understand
But how do you make her stay 
And listen to all you say
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?
Oh, how do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

So there's that. Oh, and I'm inexplicably (right, because the soap opera has nothing to do with it) I've had LesMisGuy stuck in my head.

Unrelated, EBF sent a brief message. Two lame jokes. Didn't think of writing back and to this moment haven't. Haven't talked to A either since... well a good while ago. I never answered to her message about Dg and I haven't sent her anything. I haven't talked to CtThumbe, N1 or anyone. I'd left AOB a message about Cloud Atlas and he wrote back a couple of days ago. I wrote again but haven't got an answer yet. ¨

*sigh*

For crying out loud! I'm daydreaming of LesMisGuy after all this time because of a soap opera!

No comments:

Post a Comment