Search This Blog

Monday, 20 May 2013

I'm in a fuck all mood today

Woke up late. Well, it would be more accurate to say aunt A woke me up around 11:30 to go to the gym and I was obviously not ready. I told her to go and not worry about me. I pretended to go back to sleep while I tried to remember the last thing on my list of "to clean while I'm alone" things so I could get started when aunt A left. I then remembered it's the pillows and figured it might take quite a bit longer than aunt A will take at the gym, so I left it alone. I haven't had breakfast yet. Not that I'm not hungry, I just don't feel like eating.

This is all beside the point. I wish I could remember the dream I had about A last night. I opened facebook this morning to find a message from her: "Went out with the guys from my last job on Thursday and had fun. Had a much better time than with Dg on Friday." What a fucking surprise, innit? It felt like my dream could vaguely be related, but I just don't remember any of it... Too bad, I suppose. Don't know what to tell A, though. I guess I'll just leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment