Search This Blog

Sunday, 14 April 2013

Heartbreak in the middle of the night

Had a dream inside a dream. I remember writing about one in the other, so I might as well again, right?

I had a dream that cousin I arrived quite unexpectedly and in the middle of the night. There was a small commotion, but no one thought to tell me about it, so I listened and pretended to be asleep until the next morning. The next morning cousin I was in his room, curled up into foetal position, crying his soul out. Everyone else was standing nearby. When I tried to discreetly ask what was wrong it was him who answered: "my lover left me." It seemed like an overly careful choice of words, where I knew, but no one else did, that he meant a man even though he made vague allusions to a "she."

No comments:

Post a Comment