Search This Blog

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Wouldn't it be loverly?

It's a little Theresa of me, sorry.

It's also very late of me. For everything. To be writing this, to be thinking of how I haven't studied (again/yet), to... 

It's late.

At any rate, it was lovely talking to SmTn. I love how conversations with him evolve naturally into anything whatever and it's always interesting. I realised that's exactly what K has against him, handsome or not. Here was SmTn telling me about how he likes to observe people, sometimes out of the corner of his eye just to figure out how much he can guess correctly about them before fully seeing them and there was I. 


On an unrelated note, I ran across a picture that included D on facebook. Some wedding or other. My thoughts were, in that order "Marriage? At my age?" and "Oh, look! There's D!... Doesn't look so good, does he? I definitely could do better than him." I wonder if I'll ever feel that way about LesMisGuy...

Random song of the day playing in the back of my head was the Beatles' "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."





[midnight edit]
Hey, I've accomplished fuck all since I last wrote on this post! Isn't that just great? Not what I wanted to write about, though and I'm not sure why I'm beating around the bush. K is talking to me. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment