Search This Blog

Friday, 29 March 2013

Third/fourth wheel

I had a dream about SmTn last night. I joined him and his girlfriend fora night out. Don't remember much about this, to be honest. I remember being with a guy I don't know and the girlfriend, who wanted a chignon and asked the guy for help but he was clueless. She then asked me for help, but before I could even get started she put her hair in a ponytail and attached the end of the ponytail to the base so all I had to work with was a loop. She kept bobby pins on the back of her t-shirt's neckline, which I found a little odd. I sort of put something together for her, but when it was time to put in the bobby pins she wouldn't stand still and I'm afraid I hurt her a little with one of the pins. In my dream she was very hyper, the whole time.

I later went grocery shopping with them. There was a bit of a "moment" with SmTn's walking and mine synchronising and I don't know if we said anything "bad" but I do know I was trying hard to be good. At some point she ran to the register because she was in a hurry and she asked SmTn to follow, but he couldn't. He had some kind of back or knee/joint injury. So I took his bags and ran for him to the register with everything. I then helped her place the items on the register, though I was afraid I was not putting them in the right order and she seemed to have a strict system.

There's more to the dream... SmTn told me he'd proposed. Well... everything but, actually. He gave her a ring and asked her to spend the rest of her life with him, but it wasn't marriage per se. She was beyond happy. I was in their apartment (a very nice, rather luxurious, sunbathed, two floor flat) with the guy from earlier. I think her parents were there too to celebrate. I was trying to help anyway I could but there came a moment when she just ran down the stairs and I awkwardly tried to follow but then changed my mind and just went back to the guy and told him I was uncomfortable about the whole thing, not knowing what to do. He didn't seem to have much of a clue either.

I know it sounds silly, but I was a little upset that SmTn had "proposed" because it completely shut the door on everything and in my dream we still had a lot of chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment