Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 March 2013

I knew it, now what do I do?

I told you I'd be writing about K again soon enough. I got angsty and started glancing at my phone every once in a while, guessing he'd text tonight and guess what? He of course did. What you may not be able to guess is that he actually asked if I'd like to have lunch with him some time. I'm officially freaking out because:

1) I failed (miserably) the statics test and have to re-do it and hand it in before noon tomorrow (which will most likely mean "before the end of the day")

2) I plan to wake up in 6 hours' time to go to university early tomorrow morning

3) I have absolutely no idea how to handle the fact that K might want to bang me (one must assume that's all there is to it)

4) I have not studied properly for tomorrow's quiz

5) Have you noticed I'm writing in the blog instead of dealing with any of the above?

6) Why have I not even mentioned (I know I'm ashamed, but am I that ashamed...?) that I'm actually well aware of the fact that I'm leading K on and sometimes do so on purpose, even though I should be studying?

No comments:

Post a Comment