Search This Blog

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Wonderful

Wonderful, I'll call him wonderful and he is... wonderful, if I insist. He will be wonderful and I'll say "wonderful," believe me he's hard to resist. 




I'd go on but then I'd very soon stop making any kind of sense altogether. Wonderful, case at hand, is SmTn. I spoke with him today and he let me know his package did arrive and he just hasn't picked it up yet. I mentioned not having made any friends yet and he actually went ahead and looked up the webpages advertising student organisations in my new university so he could send me the links. I smiled hard and wanted to hug him for being so absolutely adorable. 

He mentioned it's so easy talking about nothing and everything and he's quite right about that. I'm almost sorry I left a few pages of his graffitied book present untouched, but I think it's best I did. I'm sure there's a lot of ways that writing anything in a comic about cunnilingus will go wrong, even if all I could think of writing is "If you don't mind, I'll go ahead and not write anything only write that I have nothing more to write here." At any rate... he's wonderful, and I'm so happy to call him a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment