Search This Blog

Monday, 25 February 2013

Story idea

So, I didn't mention it before but the only time I went to the library I sat down and a young man greeted me. He was sweet and smiling but not really looking for a conversation. Same thing happened today as I waited for the second bus to get into university and I don't know if it was the same young man but the same energy was there. He said goodbye and wished me a nice afternoon/evening (can't remember, sorry). 

This is not the first time strangers greet me as if they knew me (even though I don't know them) and I doubt it's the last. Inspired by some of Neil Gaiman's stories I read just yesterday I thought I might write a story myself about how being greeted by strangers might mean they know more about you than you do, they know you're special in ways you don't. I intend to write this story sometime. Hopefully soon. Just not now and not until the weekend comes and I'm quite done with homework assignments and proper studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment