Search This Blog

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Not quite worth a blog post on its own

Not quite worth a blog post all together either, I'm afraid.

  • It's not really important but I wrote it down anyway. When I was in class last Wednesday afternoon the song stuck in my head was Saria's song

  • EBF started messaging me today through facebook. I took my time to even switch tabs, even considering starting a post before I opened it. It wasn't worth it: he wanted to show me today's photoplasty contest and the top comments in it. I answered with a pick of my favourite comment, he wrote back about how good they were and I could not think of anything else to say, so I said nothing. He did not wish me a happy Valentine's day (not that I would have cared for that), he did not wish me a happy birthday (and you'd think he might as well have). 
  • I'm having the hardest time bringing myself to study.
  • I've spent a good deal of today reading through Cyrano de Bergerac (and about the historic figure himself, which fascinatingly may have actually been a gay man).
  • I just realised I might as well have written this post in French, as I intended to when I first thought of writing about reading Cyrano
  • Note to self: come August, get SmTn anything other than a book.
  • There is not a universe where this would make any sense whatsoever, but I'm coming up with a short soap opera of the life of SmTn's look-alike (who turns out has a girlfriend he's been with for a year... the blonde girl who sits in front of him, in my mind, looked devastated).
  • I'm so glad my mum's such a reasonable person.

No comments:

Post a Comment