Search This Blog

Saturday, 16 February 2013

In case you were on the fence about me having issues

I had a very odd (if I do say so myself) dream last night. One where I'd promised my sister a very special treat: I would let her kill me. I wanted to commit suicide, she wanted to commit murder, and it was a noble gesture of me to let her kill me. Don't ask me what kind of sense that makes. On the appointed day, however, I had second thoughts and came up with an excuse. I can't remember the details exactly, but there was something I had to do and I allowed it to matter (or pretended it did). Note that if I was planning on killing myself that day anyway it should not have mattered enough to put off my plans, but I put them off anyway. That will be all, I think. Just the dream for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment