Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Guilty confession, head up high

I suppose there's more than one guilty confession. The first one is that I ended up watching the New Girl kiss a couple (and only just the two) more times. Then I closed the window before I went mad. I nevertheless ended up opening a facebook window and looking LesMisGuy up for the first time in a very long time. I stalked him for all of maybe 3-5min and came out with the thought in my head "I'm the best thing that could have happened to him." (Or should that be "I could have been the best thing that happened to him"? I'm conflicted between thinking they mean the same thing and feeling that deep down they don't). Maybe it's not even remotely close to being true, but I don't mind the confidence boost. So I thought I'd leave it in the blog somewhere... And that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment