Search This Blog

Saturday, 29 December 2012

Sleeping in is not always a good thing

Woke up after 11am for the first time in a very long time, and the whole reason I even woke up at all is that cousin S called. I didn't even go to sleep that late... I just slept on and on and on for almost twelve hours. I can't say I feel rested, though.

One of the dreams was a very convoluted nightmare. It involved a psychopathic girl who wanted to hurt me and kept thinking of strange scenarios and situations to make me uncomfortable and sad. All I can remember now is that at one point she bit on one of my nails and would not let go and that at another point she might have killed herself blaming me for it. When I woke up from this dream I realised I was lying on my back (I usually lie on my belly to sleep) and I was still in a state where looking in a certain direction and opening my eyes were dangerous lest I see this girl standing near me. 

There was also a dream where, after a long time living in another city, I went back to school1. To study. Many of the people I remember were there. I was late for class. My parents had driven my sister and I to school but it was past 7 (maybe 7:15) and class began at 7:00. When I arrived I saw a maths teacher I felt like I knew, but come to think of it I don't: he was middle aged and had grey hair and a grey short beard with a moustache. They were working on some team-building exercises where we had to sit behind someone else and help them up. I was deemed to weigh 200lb and was told to help the morbidly obese girl up. I did. I'm not sure if this is the same dream where I spoke with Jdt about leaving L1 and others some greetings (birthday and Christmas messages) and not getting any sort of answer. I felt awkward about it. Also possibly a part of this dream, I was in a car driven by one of the twins, with about 4-5 others. We all had quite a bit of baggage and were headed to the driver's house. I'm not sure what I was doing there to begin with.

Then there's a dream where I was at some kind of a fair in what looked like an imitation of a small town in a hotel or amusement park. Tiny winding streets, busy shops. Cousin I sat on a bench. I walked around looking for something to buy, though I can't remember what. It was dusk.

On a separate note, damn the side of me that still seeks EBF out.

No comments:

Post a Comment