Search This Blog

Monday, 8 October 2012

Unrest

Almost couldn't fall asleep last night and I woke up today with a very uneasy feeling of not having rested at all. It could be a number of things, and yet I can't put my finger on it.

Could be that I fucked up my application for next semester. Could be that I'm seeing MrInteresting. Could be that I haven't printed my homework assignment due in today. Could be that I don't know if today is a holiday or not. Could be that Venezuela is in hot water for another 6 years. I don't really know. It could be something different altogether.

Unrelated fun fact: the night I dreamt of travelling mum dreamt I travelled. We basically had the same dream. My dream implied I was travelling in a hurry and hadn't quite prepared myself. Her dream implied my trip was a surprise.


[10:36am edit]
That's one way to wake up. As we had breakfast someone called aunt A to let her know that one of her gaming acquaintances had a stroke and is now pretty much brain dead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment