Search This Blog

Thursday, 11 October 2012

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

I could have written earlier (only 20min ago or so) that after talking with one of the advisors I felt a lot more calm about my college application. I no longer do. Here I was, asking the old man to do me a huge favour so I don't have to ask it of anyone else here when I realised, looking for something completely different, that I need two letters of recommendation. Two. And they need to follow a certain format.

I'm fucked. I'm already quite late, you see. And I'd be ashamed to ask ThPr for another letter this late in the game. Worse still, who the fuck do I ask for another letter of recommendation? Who?!

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. 

And it's not dinosaurs, though I suppose this is one problem very quickly fixed by meteors.

Oh shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment