Search This Blog

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Thanks for being lovely, SmTn

Biology test scores are decreasing... still have an average above 90% but if it keeps creeping down to 80% I might not be able to bring the grade back up again. Damn.

Dreamwise, I've forgotten to write down other dreams but I woke up to a particularly uncomfortable one about my student who looks like LesMisGuy. Basically, he kept asking me biology related questions and I corrected him but I kept thinking "he looks just like LesMisGuy, he looks just like LesMisGuy" and getting caught up in thoughts of LesMisGuy and how much I like him. Very inappropriate student-teacher behaviour.

In case you couldn't guess from the title, I spoke with SmTn yesterday and he made my day. Oh, how I missed talking to him. He's my bastion of reason and loveliness wrapped up in sweetness. It was a lovely event and I hope it won't be so long before we get to talk again.

Also dreamwise, I seem to remember a dream where I had a pet hamster and it died. It was rather traumatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment