Search This Blog

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Positive Patty

Shitty name, I know. I can't be bothered to look if there's an already existing opposite to Negative Nancy, so I came up with my own. You'd never think of me as a Positive Patty, but here you have it. Next to aunt A, I'm an absolute Positive Patty. Why, you ask?

I've mentioned it before, aunt A is so very incredibly negative... Just today we passed by some student residences. I pointed out they looked pretty. You know  what she said? She remembered that some other student residences are known for rape and drugs. The ones of the university I'll be attending next. Uh-huh. And, to drill the point further, she mentioned someone killed a girl there. They caught the guy, but never mind the good news, student residences are places of evil. All of that from my remark that the residences looked nice.

Fuck, it's tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment