Search This Blog

Monday, 10 September 2012

Not sure what I'd call this

Suddenly remembered I had an odd dream last night. I'm not even sure why exactly it's odd, if not for the fact that I had a dream about a perfect stranger. I had a dream about a young man taller than me, medium build, tan, curly black hair. I don't know who he was. He looked like no one I know or remember seeing. I know we had something going on because it was not weird when he stood behind me and lightly ran his fingers along my sides, above my waist. For some reason, I was a bit sore, as if I'd exercised too much. For a stranger reason still, it was very nice to have him touch me like that and I can't even say I remember being touched that way before. I told him to wait for me a bit and I'd join him. I was flossing my teeth. I met him and we were at the house, him in a red Jaguar waiting for me with some girl who was related to him. They complained about the parking space (and lack thereof). I don't know where we were going, but I can only assume we were looking for privacy, so, come to think of it, I don't know what the girl was doing there. 

Also, there was a pool in the dream somewhere, and girls from school1 were in it. Not sure what this has to do with anything. 

In the random department, there was a sort of tiiiiny boomerang made in the shape of a zucchini, out of glass. It floated, twisted and turned in the air and I remember watching it.

[3:41pm edit]
Soundtrack of the day: "Funny Honey" as sung by Renée Zellweger in the musical Chicago

Also, I may have borrowed the visual for the anonymous young man from The Lovely Bones. Except he didn't look so much arab/indian as he did latino.

No comments:

Post a Comment