Search This Blog

Monday, 27 August 2012

Pomp and circumstance

I've been quite too tired to write these last couple of days. I'll just make a quick note before I forget to make it at all. On Friday, quite a few fellow mathematicians received their diplomas in what I presume must have been a very big ceremony. Cheers to them. EBF briefly congratulated all people graduating in his facebook wall. Wouldn't mean much to me, because I got my degree about a month ago, right? Well, wouldn't you like to know I woke up Saturday morning with the "Pomp and Circumstance" tune in my head. 




That's when I realised it's LesMisGuy's graduation and stopped to mentally congratulate him. Goes for him, ExamGuy, and SweetGal. Don't know of many others right now. Anyway, cheers to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment