Search This Blog

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Of French and non-French kisses

You'd  think that title up there preceded an incredibly long and elaborate post, wouldn't you? Almost sounds serious, doesn't it? Well, it's not. As you're about to find out, this will be a rather short post.

First off, my dream from last night. I had several dreams last night, but there's only one I wanted to commit to memory. It's been a while since I last had a dream like it, too. I had a dream where I was with SmTn. I had a dream where SmTn and I were kissing. Not on the lips, though. To misuse a popular expression, "everything but." We kissed each other's necks and jawlines, getting carried away and holding back just short of actually kissing on the lips (like everything else was OK). The correct word to describe it is enticing.

Now, as for the French aspect of this whole thing... It's not so nice to talk in Spanish around here, even if it's more comfortable. It's frowned upon, if only a little. And yet I refuse to turn into a stereotype, I refuse to turn local even if I'm sometimes mistaken to be. I retreat in French: I think to myself in French, I get French songs stuck in my head. Today's song is Édith Piaf's "Mon Dieu."



No comments:

Post a Comment