Search This Blog

Thursday, 19 July 2012

You're welcome

Non-sarcastic title. I managed to bake AOB a cookies 'n cream inspired cake for his birthday. A layer of chocolate and oreo, covered with chocolate ganache, followed by a layer of vanilla cake, whipped cream with chocolate covered bits of oreo in it, more vanilla cake, more ganache, more chocolate and oreo cake, covered in ganache and sprinkled with oreo bits and dark chocolate. If I do say so myself, it was actually quite good. I dropped it off as intended around noon today. AOB left me a thank you message asking how I knew it was his 12x2th birthday (I congratulated him for another 12th birthday) and you know what? His little brother left me a message too. Made me smile. More. 

I'm in a bit of a tight spot because I don't know what to say to either of them, but I'll be satisfied for now knowing that people like them exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment