Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Freudian bits of dreams

Odd dreams last night. I can't remember much of them, though. Here goes:

In one dream I was with a professor, babysitting an exam (topology, perhaps?) and the professor poured wine for the students, except that when he got to the last girl there was nothing left and he just left it at that. I felt that it was rude and fetched another bottle to pour her some wine too. 

In another dream I was waiting for someone out in the streets and it was raining. I was with CtW. I remember pulling a big umbrella when all she had was an umbrella hat that could barely cover her head. She placed a bet in a booth nearby. Can't remember what for.

In another dream, EBF started talking to me. 'nough said.

In another dream I kept seeing a scene being played by Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet on the Titanic (thanks, Nat Geo). They were supposed to be having sex and I debated with someone on whether or not they were actually having sex or just pretending to.

I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment