Search This Blog

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

What's this?

*Cue Jack Skellington*

I don't know what this is here. I mean, I was so nonchallant about SmTn and now I can't stop waiting for his next e-mail, if there's such a thing. I could quite honestly say I didn't really care. When I'm completely honest with myself, I don't. But I'm holding on to an idea here, and it's not healthy if I can't stop thinking about it. I'm holding on to how perfect it could have been because it never was. It shouldn't be. Stop it. STOP IT. Now.

[5:31pm edit]
It's kinda too late. Caught myself wanting to learn a useless language. That's crossing the line. If he could just write back maybe I could stop freaking out so much. No? Or I'd be freaking out so much more. Or I'll be freaking out regardless, because he hasn't written back. And he may not write back at all. Get it into your head: he's got a girlfriend. He's taken. Can't have him unless 'taken' only refers to 'taken by me'. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment