Search This Blog

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Kicking in

I believe this week's LesMisGuy deprivation is starting to get to me. I can't shake the idea of kissing him out of my mind. I just can't stop thinking about it. I imagine saying something along the lines of "I want to do something silly. Can I kiss you?" and then kiss him on the cheek if he agrees. Only he could kiss me back, this time on the lips, or turn as I reached for the kiss to kiss me anyway. Or it could turn into an awkward conversation. I don't know. I keep going back to playing the scene where we kiss over and over in my head because I can't break away from how mindblowing it would be. I have this idea in my head that he's the kind who would hold my face with one of his hands while we kiss and it just makes the thought all the more irresistible. Or maybe I'm projecting the Kurt/Blaine kiss. Either way, I want to kiss LesMisGuy so badly... And it's kind of heartbreaking to fall from that thought to the realisation that we've been falling apart lately and I don't even know if he's got a girlfriend, and I could really fuck up our chances of getting a decent group theory presentation together. I've sort of already sabotaged my measure theory grade for this week's exam because I can't focus on studying. I'm something of a wreck, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment