Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Let's see if I can still remember how it went...

I had this dream last night where I was here with A and her dad, I had a puppy (same as the one in the last dream, lots like my little one, only she didn't recognise me). At some point we were leaving and I remember being afraid of her running away, and when I finally found her she was asleep on my grandmother's bed. It kind of upset me, actually. She liked my grandmother better than me. I'm sure there was more to that dream or there were more dreams, but that's it for now. My parents woke me up fairly early and we had brunch at a restaurant (again, Abasto). It was really good. I had greek yogurt with dried fruits (dates, cranberries, raisins, apricots) and cashews, then some scones with mascarpone (not very good mascarpone at that, I might add) and jam and finally huevos rancheros. Very nice, rather original idea. Not sure my parents' idea of reproducing a Sunday brunch next weekend to celebrate with the rest of the family is a very sensible plan, but we'll see about that later.

Also on today's highlights, I bought the prettiest blouse I've seen in a very long time. It's very frilly, in a light khaki/taupe colour and has these embroidering on the neck and bottom... Very pandora, actually. Lovely. Quite expensive, but I'll wear it every day until it's ruined if needs be. It's that pretty. It's been a very long time since I last bought something for the sake of it being this pretty in such a girly way. I just need to find a proper bra to wear it with, as the fabric is very sheer. Maybe I can pull it off with a black shirt and bra underneath, maybe I can't. In that case I'll need a beige one or a white one... Anyway... Lovely purchase. I just found I've got 15 e-mails waiting for me to check up on them. I'll be surprised if they're all for my birthday. Gb left me a facebook message yesterday and N1 congratulated me last night too... So there's that... Later!

[9:21 pm edit:]
Ok, back. 15+ facebook messages later (some of them just weird) I got a call from Mgrt. She called to congratulate me. I can't believe I'd forgotten it, she belongs on the nicest people I know list. She told me she's been studying English and she's very excited about it. She says it's for the jewellery sales, I know she's always had that spark to go on learning. Years ago when she asked to borrow my Harry Potter books to try what little English she remembered from school (which was, surprisingly, a lot) I realised she was a quick learner and had an amazing drive for it. It's really great news, a lovely surprise. Needless to say, I haven't heard from EBF. Just as well, it's really better that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment