Search This Blog

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Rooms and rows

I had these odd dreams last night. In one I was living in a fairly big apartment with at least another 10 people. We all slept in groups of 3-4 in the rooms' floors and we sort of got to choose the groups, so I asked LesMisGuy if he wouldn't mind being in mine. I remember he had some strange routine where he always woke up earlier than the rest of us and opened and shut the door 3 times (not in an OCD kind of way, he just left the room 3 times before we woke up). I'm not sure why, but I didn't want my parents to know I'd been sleeping in the same room with a guy (even if nothing happened).

In another dream I was with A, we were in a sort of mall that mixed with what was supposed to be school1. The school had set up rows of food. They were supposed to be there to donate to charity and people could come and leave a donation in money to go along with the money. Sometimes they grew corn, and there was a sandy earth tilled with corn growing. There were also strawberries, coconuts, papayas, and plantain (though these weren't growing, they just stored them in bags/boxes/shelves. A and I inquired about something we could eat for dessert and some men in uniform tried to contact other people in the mall to get us something. I can't remember if they did, we had someplace to get to.

In another dream I was in the house when A called and said she needed to go somewhere, so I got out and started walking with her up the street. We met with my sister along the way.

That's about it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment