Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

All but gone now...

I had a dream about my little one again. She was doing so much better. I always wonder if she couldn't by chance be alive, even though I know the vet cut her open to check her lungs.

In another dream, I was in a tropical island. I can't remember too much about it, but I remember a bear jumping into a pool of water I was in with someone else. Ok, I really don't remember much else about this one, even though I'm quite sure there was a lot more to it.

I know there was some dream involving LesMisGuy, as well as several other guys I know from university. I was at the junction of avenues right in front of the old farm that became a mall. I'm not sure that's actually relevant. I just can't remember anything.

There was also a dream that involved my social studies teacher in school, the one I hated. I'm not sure what about her, though.

I can't believe my dreams were this vague... I just woke up. Then again, my mum woke me up just as I'd started to dream again, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment